Why not be adventurous and try one of our original cocktails made with Mezcal or Tequila.
Margaritas | All for $16.50
- LIME Our house tequila reposado, freshly squeezed limes and Triple sec. (Frozen or shaken).
- MANGO We use Australian mango pulp, our house tequila and Triple sec. (Frozen)
- SPICY LIME Amazing mixture of Silver Tequila, lime, Triple sec and Jalapenos. (Shaken)
- MANGO CHIPOTLE A combination between mango pulp, house Tequila, Triple sec and Chilli Chipotle. (Frozen)
- TAMARIND AND CHILLI Tamarind pulp, mezcal and Triple sec served in a Chilli rimmed glass. (Frozen)
- STRAWBERRY Fresh strawberries, house tequila and Triple Sec. (Frozen)
- ANCHO A new addition to our range, an Ancho Chilli Liquor, Triple Sec and lime, great to have with Mole Sauce!
Our recipe is seriously guarded in a secret spot in the kitchen, so we can’t reveal our most important ingredients.
Small $8.00 Large $11.00 Jug $32.00
- LOS AMATES Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough NZ 2013 glass $7.00 bottle $28.00
- LOS AMATES Pinot Gris from Adelaide Hills VIC 2013 glass $7.00 bottle $28.00
- FOUR SISTERS Sauvignon Blanc from Central Victoria, Australia 2012 bottle $28.00
- JIM BARRY Watervale Riesling 2015 from Clare Valley, South Australia bottle $32.00
- WINDY PEAK Chardonnay from Yarra Valley, VIC 2015 bottle $32.00
- L.A. CETTO CHENIN BLANC (MX) Tropical fruit nose. Dried apricot and honey on the palate from Baja California, Mexico 2011 Bottle $39.00
- Los Amates Pinot Noir from Mornington Peninsula VIC 2011 bottle $28.00
- Los Amates Cabernet Sauvignon from Langhorne Creek SA 2009 bottle $28.00
- Los Amates Shiraz from MC Laren Vale SA 2010 glass $7.00
- Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo from Logrono, Spain bottle $32.00
- Tempus Two Cabernet Merlot from South Australia 2015 bottle $36.00
- Mule Shiraz from MC Laren Vale SA 2013 bottle $32.00
- L.A. CETTO Petite Sirah (MX) Black-skinned grape variety from Baja California, Mexico 2011 bottle $39.00
- Los Amates Sparkling Wine From Southeast Australia glass bottle $30.00
Jug of Lime Margarita | $62.00 Our house tequila reposado, freshly squeezed limes and Triple sec.
Day of the Dead | Beers for $9.00
- Pale Ale Amber colour, medium body, pleasant floral aroma with a distinctive bitterness and great character.
- Amber Ale Perfectly balanced between soft toffee and caramel notes and a floral-hoppy bitterness. Semi dry
- Blonde Ale Medium body, mild caramel sweetness and a soft pleasant bitterness.
5 Seeds Apple Cider $8.50
Cervezas or Chelas | Beers
- Tasmania Light boags $6.00
- Mexico SOL $6.50 XX LAGER $7.00 TECATE $8.00 XX AMBER $8.00 CORONA $9.00 MODELO ESPECIAL $9.50 PACIFICO $9.50 BOHEMIA $9.50 NEGRA MODELO $9.50
- CHELADA Add $2.00 to beer of choice. Widely known in Mexico, is fresh lime juice w/ choice of beer served in a tall glass with salt and lime on.
- MICHELADA Add $3.00 to beer of choice. W/ Salsa Valentina, Fresh lime juice,, Worcerstershire & Maggie Sauce.
- CLAMATO Add $6.50 to beer of choice. Tomato, clam juice, vodka and our homemade spices mix with freshly squeeze limes served on a chilli rimmed glass.
- Vodka House $8.00
- Jim Beam Bourbon $8.00
- Gin $8.00
- Whisky $8.00
Rum Aged or Spiced | We are recommend with ice and slice of orange
- Bacardi Blanco Rum $9.00
- Santiago de Cuba Anejo $9.00
- Negrita Spiced Golden Rum $9.00
- Bacardi Carta Oro (Aged) $9.00
- Scotch Glenmorangie 12 Years single malt $14.50
- PALOMA $12.50 Tequila, grapefruit soda. limes in salted rim glass and lime wedges.
- PINA COLADA $14.50 White rum, pineapple juice, Malibu & Coconut cream.
- CAIPIRINHA $17.50 Cachaça, brown sugar and lime wedges
- MOJITO $17.50 Santiago de Cuba blanco, muddled limes, mint with brown sugar with a dash of soda.
- La Magdalena $17.50 Tequila Corralejo blanco, mint, limes, grapefruit soda and cloves.
Mexican Mezcal Cocktails
- SMOKY COCO $16.50 Mezcal , Coconut Cream, Triple Sec, Oranges & Agave Syrup
- AGAVE MULE $17.50 Mezcal, fresh lime juice, mint, ginger beer and Agave Syrup
- NO MAMES $15.50 Mezcal Monte Alban, Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower) and freshly squeeze lime juice.
Bebidas | Drinks non Alcoholic
- Cafe de olla $3.50 Mexican Style Coffee, we use Chiapas fair trade freshly ground coffee.
- Chocolate caliente $3.50 Mexican Style Hot Chocolate and Add Chilli
- Aguas frescas $3.50
- Soft drink $3.50
- Mexican Jarrito $4.50
- Juices $4.00
- Lemon, Lime Bitters w/Fresh Lime $4.80